Here we are at the peak of summer and I felt it would be best to explain how you can start to cook in the Cauldron.
If you are a commercial client, meaning you make money buy selling what you produce in the kitchen, these are important steps to follow.
Here is our step by step process.
- Contact us for a tour or visit us at the open house. We want you to see the space and to ask questions about the equipment. Remember we are a shared commercial kitchen, this means that almost everything is shared and we are all co-dependent on each other for success.
- Fill out the application form with all the details required.
- Send us a copy of your Liability Insurance Document with The Cauldron Kitchen Inc. additionally insured. If you need help finding a good insurance broker, we can help.
- Send us a copy of your Food Handlers Certificate. You can book the course and exam by visiting this page.
- Provide us with authorised access to your credit card. We need this to enforce our infraction fines and non-payment situations.
- The Cauldron Kitchen will contact you with a login account for the Online Schedule
- Buy credits to use to book time in the kitchen. This is where you can buy our packages. The packages provide additional services and perks, high value!
- Book your kitchen time. The online schedule system is quite effective and simple to use. You can book three months in advance. The costs of each of the kitchen and prep spaces are built in to the system. All you have to do is block off the time. Even if you want to book multiple kitchens, follow the link at the top of the schedule page.
- Follow through with your reserved time and use the kitchen. Clean up after yourself!!!! Remember, that a clean kitchen is a benefit for all clients. Our Golden Rule: Leave the kitchen, as you would want it to be when you arrive.
- Repeat steps 7 and 8 and 9 every time you want more use of The Cauldron Kitchen.